Data East sound board problem

I received a data east sound board type 520-5002-02. There is a RAM missing
at 8F is that normal or must there be a ram in that socket ?( schematic says
yes)
I did try with a 6116 as replacement for the original ( missing) TMM2016
still no results.So if anyone could inform be about the Ram ? Thanks Leon

In the mean time i found the fault on the board , ( input chip) and indeed
you need the RAM at 8F and a replacement by the 6116 works ok . Sorry to
post this question before i had a serious look at the faulty board , but the
owner never said that the board was missing a RAM so I assumed that it was
not needed at first, but when looking at the schematic I had directly some
doubts. The owner ( from France) did write me that his pinball was " set
aside" some time ago..and sended me all the boards no futher
explainations...Acid damage was huges on the CPUboard replaced 4 big
sockets ( cpu, 2x game rom , ram ) one game rom bad by acid the same for
the ram chip... took me two full days to test all the boards ( including
power and driver board) and repairing the both others ( CPU and sound.) but
again a machine saved for the next generation... Leon

lleon" <leon.b1@pi.be> schreef in bericht