Want to Buy an Earthshaker at the York show

I would like to add an ES to my collection. I am looking for a machine
that is in good condition.I will be a t the York Show. Please contact
me if you know of one available.

Thank you.

Robert

Robert, my earlier post still holds true if you're interested.

Robert, I'm in Bethlehem Pa about an hour away from Philly and have an
Earthshaker you may be interested in. If you'd like feel free to email
me directly at rickpav at rcn dot com with any questions about it.
Thanks.
Rick Pavelko

What is the condition of the game? Can you send me some pictures? I am
interested in buying an ES.

Thank you.

Robert

I am definetly interested. I will send you an EMAIL today. I am less
than an hour away from you.

I did not see your earlier post. Sorry. What is the condition of the
game?

Thank you.

Robert

I am brining an ES to the York show to sell / swap.

It will not win any beauty prizes but it is a solid machine and plays great.