My NASCAR test car is turning into a Balrog! Any ideas?

After playing a hundred games or so on my NASCAR, the test car is not
registering as many hits as it used to. Some pretty solid whacks to the
right side register about 50% of the time.

Anyone else notice this? Any suggestions?

--
Steve Trischetta

Current: M-M, C-C, TS-PP, Lot-R, NASC-AR, M-B, S-S, S-C, I-J, CFT-BL,
ST-TNG, T-Z, White-Water, Sha-dow, F-H, C-V, N-GG, J-Y, New-York (EM)
Previous: A-F-M, T-oM, To-TAN, Con-go, NB.A-FB
1 answer Last reply
More about nascar test turning balrog ideas

    > Anyone else notice this? Any suggestions?

    I'd start with the LED kit, then pick up an extra spring. Adjust the switch
    so you can cross the bridge every time you hit it.

    --Eric

Games Nascar Video Games