Sign-in / Sign-up
Your question

My NASCAR test car is turning into a Balrog! Any ideas?

Tags:
  • Games
  • Nascar
  • Video Games
Last response: in PC Gaming
Anonymous
September 13, 2005 4:52:25 PM

After playing a hundred games or so on my NASCAR, the test car is not
registering as many hits as it used to. Some pretty solid whacks to the
right side register about 50% of the time.

Anyone else notice this? Any suggestions?

--
Steve Trischetta

Current: M-M, C-C, TS-PP, Lot-R, NASC-AR, M-B, S-S, S-C, I-J, CFT-BL,
ST-TNG, T-Z, White-Water, Sha-dow, F-H, C-V, N-GG, J-Y, New-York (EM)
Previous: A-F-M, T-oM, To-TAN, Con-go, NB.A-FB

More about : nascar test car turning balrog ideas

Anonymous
September 13, 2005 8:06:32 PM

> Anyone else notice this? Any suggestions?

I'd start with the LED kit, then pick up an extra spring. Adjust the switch
so you can cross the bridge every time you hit it.

--Eric