That one was not mint. If you look at it and read the description, the
top few inches is peeling off.

mark

I also have one for sale.It has very little lifting where the lift
channel goes but the rest is sweet.When you put the lift channel back
on it will cover up the lifting.No flaking $100

No the purple one is the keeper, and it is mint except for a small
bubble at the bottom. The one I am selling have some bubbling along the
bottom and the chip I mentioned above.

-Tom