getting off the beach on MOH

deee12

Distinguished
Aug 2, 2001
Hey all got a question, when your on Omaha beach and your at the wall 2 soldiers are sent running towards the gun emplacement and they die but i don't understand what I do next? I run into the crater and am always stuck there. Help me I can't get past this point...Thanks

<P ID="edit"><FONT SIZE=-1><EM>Edited by deee12 on 04/24/02 02:16 AM.</EM></FONT></P>

OldBear

Splendid
Sep 14, 2001
Use the sniper rifle and shoot the machine gunners. Time it so you can
move before more take their place.

:smile: <b><font color=blue> I took an I.Q. test today...It came back negative.</font color=blue></b> :lol:

Speedfreak

Distinguished
Mar 12, 2002
When you are standing at the base of the first tower (right before your mates lay down covering fire - and then their lives) have a good look around. In the direction your two mates run you can see another large tower to the left and a smaller bunker to the right. There is a trench linking the two of them. As soon as your mates run to their deaths follow them and get into the first crater on the right. That's where the sniper rifle is. If you have time get out of this bunker and head towards the next one on the left. It's closer to the cliff so the enemy has less of an angle to shoot at you. On the top of the cliff there are two gun emplacements - one of the left, one on the right. Take out the gunners and run to the next crater before more enemy take there place - reload - repeat and dive into the trench - well .... fall into it as MOH doesn't have a dive key.

Hope this helps.

Oh, I'm sorry. Did I accidentally blow your head off.......again?

juicebykurt

Distinguished
Nov 14, 2001
Why even PLAY if youre gonna cheat? There's no fun in that. It totally takes the thrill out of playing, and the grand feeling of acomplishment you get after you pass something that was really hard...

chuck232

Distinguished
Mar 25, 2002
You may as well turn off your comp and say "Oh well, won again! That was easy." I find when I use cheats, I pass the game and then there's no fun in playing it again, cause I can't die and I just blow through everything. When I'm mad it's a good way to blow off some steam though.. hehehe

UoMDeacon

Distinguished
May 14, 2002
If you watch/listen carefully, the machine gunner fire in a very predictable manner, allowing you to move from safe zone to safe zone without being hit. You just need to get over the initial rush of playing that level :)