Anyone part out a BlackWater 100?

kme

Distinguished
Jun 16, 2005

Longshot I know but I am trying to salvage a blackwater 100 that was
left in the sun. basically need all the ramps.

thanks

Ask Kevin Martin what happened to the one that was flooded at PAPA last
Sept. Ramps should be good.

BTW, what's up with the AFM head decals?

Lee

klevens AT connecttime DOT net

klevens wrote:
> Ask Kevin Martin what happened to the one that was flooded at PAPA last
> Sept. Ramps should be good.

The flooded one is being used to rebuild another Blackwater 100
for PAPA, sorry.

Kevin