How is the light show and sounds on Congo. Do the lights look as good
as LOTR or TOM? I am interested in this game and have heard good
things about it.

In article <1126631752.657080.228610@g44g2000cwa.googlegroups.com>, Jbug says...

>How is the light show and sounds on Congo. Do the lights look as good
>as LOTR or TOM? I am interested in this game and have heard good
>things about it.

Someone is lying to you.

In article <1126634608.416223.166630@g44g2000cwa.googlegroups.com>, Jbug says...

>In what way?

Google is your friend.

Congo is a great game with great sound, and
the light show is fine. The only thing I find
lame is the under playfield Gorilla. That could
of been left out, IMO.

Don't see many around and it's been a year or two
since I've played it. :(

Havent played LOTR yet, and Congo tops TOM all the
way around for me. TOM was a very short timer in
my collection.

Fred
TX
CARGPB#8

Jbug wrote:
> How is the light show and sounds on Congo. Do the lights look as good
> as LOTR or TOM? I am interested in this game and have heard good
> things about it.

Congo is a great game with great sound, and
the light show is fine. The only thing I find
lame is the under playfield Gorilla. That could
of been left out, IMO.

Don't see many around and it's been a year or two
since I've played it. :(

Havent played LOTR yet, and Congo tops TOM all the
way around for me. TOM was a very short timer in
my collection.

Fred
TX

Thanks Fred. That's what I have been hearing and reading about that
pin.

Congo is a game that rises above a bad theme with a good execution.
With a more popular theme and take out that blasted playfield window it
would be even better.

-cody
CARGPB#4

Jbug wrote:
> Congo is a great game with great sound, and
> the light show is fine. The only thing I find
> lame is the under playfield Gorilla. That could
> of been left out, IMO.
>

> Don't see many around and it's been a year or two
> since I've played it. :(
>

> Havent played LOTR yet, and Congo tops TOM all the
> way around for me. TOM was a very short timer in
> my collection.
>

> Fred
> TX
>
> Thanks Fred. That's what I have been hearing and reading about that
> pin.

Oh, I never claimed it was deep, just
fun to play! I enjoy the sounds, myself.

OTOH, I haven't had one long term to see
how well it holds up at home. :)

And yes, as always, play them yourself and
decide if it's right for you.

Fred
TX
CARGPB#8