Lost emails in Outlook 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

ernie-861

Honorable
Dec 18, 2012
I am not auto archiving but emails a couple of months old have disappeared where have they gone and how do I find them?

unoriginal1

Distinguished
Apr 11, 2012
If you know what the email titles were or who they were from.
There is an advanced search feature. Top right tab says search > below it to the right says Search tools > then select advanced find. Type in what your looking for. ;)

unoriginal1

Distinguished
Apr 11, 2012
Sorry should have mentioned to get the search tab.
Above your emails there is a blank space (like google search engine would have) It says Search inbox. Click on that and it takes you to the search options stated above.

seley58969

Honorable
Jan 10, 2013
Hi buddy,
Hey!!! No need to be worried; you can certainly recover your missing emails by using lost email recovery tool. Even I was stuck under the same situation as yours few days back and I was wondering how to recover lost emails from Outlook? Then I searched online and I got to know about this recovery tool which helped me to restore my lost emails from Microsoft Outlook. This tool supports recovery of PST file created on all the versions of Outlook. Follow the below mentioned link if you want try the software.

Software link: http://www.scan-pst.net/lost-emails-recovery-after-pst-corruption.html
Download link: http://www.scan-pst.net/download/scan-pst.exe

Good luck, :)

Seley

JoelBarry

Honorable
Jan 30, 2013
First thing you need to consider, run Outlook Scanpst.exe File with .pst File may be it will help you to find your missing email if this process is not work for you then no need to worry, search on Google Outlook Emails Recovery software, there are many companies providing a software with free trial version. First try the demo version of software to recover email after seeing the preview of recovered data then purchase the software. Here are some well known Data Recovery Companies

Recoveryfix for Outlook Email Recovery
Kernel for Outlook Recovery Tool
Stellar info
Data Doctor

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.