FS: Dungeons & Dragons, Galaga & Ms Pac Cabarets

Divorce forces sale!!!

I have a very decent D&D for sale. Nice backglass, playfield & cabinet.
Everything works except for the left ball save coil. Coil was missing
when I got the game and I can't figure out how to re-wire it. Both
displays work. Couple of bad plastics. Good sound. Includes $100 worth
of shop out parts from Pinball Resource (Bulbs, new balls, rubber kit,
flipper rebuild kits). I will take pics this evening. First $575 gets
it.

Also have a very nice Ms Pac-Man cabaret. Monitor just capped, new
t-molding, leg leverers, & control panel overlay. Works 100%! $650.00.

Also have a nice Galaga cabaret. Monitor is not working. Plays blind.
Has high score save w/fast or regular shoot chip from ArcadeShop.com.
$550 as is.

Located in Waxahachie, TX. Both go on eBay if not sold in the next
couple days.

Regards,
Ed VanderVeen
evander685@yahoo.com