Number of consecutive right ramp shots on TSPP?

lazyboy

Distinguished
Aug 31, 2005

I have been playing this game alot lately in hopes of reaching the
super wizard mode, and I have been getting pretty good (I think) about
hitting the right ramp. My average is about 6-9 in a row with the
record being 16 times in a row. How is everybody else on this shot?

I don't even try. I am too busy trying to shoot Krusty to relight the
TV mode then up to the living room to start another mode and restart
the timer. Who has time to shoot the right ramp when the timer is
ticking away and you still have to lock balls for multi?

My current goal is to get at least four modes running at once then
start couch multiball and I&S multiball. I keep choking with three
modes running and two balls locked.

Occasionally I'll shoot the ramp to light ToH, but usually I'm shooting
Krusty or the garage.

-cody
CARGPB#4

lazyboy wrote:
> I have been playing this game alot lately in hopes of reaching the
> super wizard mode, and I have been getting pretty good (I think) about
> hitting the right ramp. My average is about 6-9 in a row with the
> record being 16 times in a row. How is everybody else on this shot?

henri

On Tue, 13 Sep 2005 19:47:46 +0000, lazyboy wrote:

> I have been playing this game alot lately in hopes of reaching the
> super wizard mode, and I have been getting pretty good (I think) about
> hitting the right ramp. My average is about 6-9 in a row with the
> record being 16 times in a row. How is everybody else on this shot?

man, you must be collecting the second extra ball there!

good skill to have on diner :)

henri

i shoot the ramp to try and collect 3 extra balls through the course of
a game. after that, it is a little useless. maybe after 200 there could
have been a "super bear kicks" type reward. since it is an easy shot to
get 100+ ;-)

Pinlicious ( ...there is no spoon.)

lazyboy wrote:
> super bear kicks, is this an actual reward?

yes. it is 100 ramp shots. 5M for every ramp shot after that.

Or is it only in gold or
> home roms, becuase I owned TAF for years and never got super bear
> kicks and I got several billion plus scores playing that gem.

hmm, did you get 100 ramp shots? early rom? simply forgot? nah, when
you get it, EVERYONE in the room knows ;-)

BOOM, BOOM, BAM-BAM-BAM!

Oh why
> oh why did I ever sell you TAF.

i still need to buy my first! any mint taf's for sale out there!?

Pinlicious ( ...there is no spoon.)

> On 13 Sep 2005 17:05:04 -0700, "Koz Pinlicious"
> <pinlicious@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> >i shoot the ramp to try and collect 3 extra balls through the course of
> >a game. after that, it is a little useless. maybe after 200 there could
> >have been a "super bear kicks" type reward. since it is an easy shot to
> >get 100+ ;-)
> >
> >Pinlicious ( ...there is no spoon.)

lazyboy

Distinguished
Aug 31, 2005

super bear kicks, is this an actual reward? Or is it only in gold or
home roms, becuase I owned TAF for years and never got super bear
kicks and I got several billion plus scores playing that gem. Oh why
oh why did I ever sell you TAF.