stay away form the Mcdonalds Milkshakes!!!!!!!!!

newdude

Distinguished
Aug 26, 2004
I know this has nothing to do with computers but i can effect your computer time. For instance I bought a Mcdonalds milk shake yesterday and I think I got a bad one. Now i spent last night tossing and turning and all of today in bed trying not to toss my cokeis. Than it turn into some fever like thing with a sore back. Now the question you might be asking yourelf is what does this have to do anything with computers?? The answer is that it can seriously effect your much needed time in Tom's Hardware Guide.

phial

Splendid
Oct 29, 2002
stay away from McDonalds PERIOD. its disgusting. all of it. if you saw how clean things were out back where they cook, you would know what im talking about

-------
Work sucks.

newdude

Distinguished
Aug 26, 2004
Yeah i know i worked there for 2 years. but I'm a little bummed out that I can't have there shakes anymore because I don't want to take the chance. May burger king has good shakes.

jihiggs

Splendid
Oct 11, 2001
all fast food restaurants are nasty. the only fast food i can eat is jack in the box, very rarely, and wendys thick and frostys and chicken nuggets. everything else makes me feel like sh!t.

this is my boomstick!

palmerg

Distinguished
Jan 27, 2005
LOL - Jack-in the box!!!
I used to eat there all the time - I lived on Super Tacos back in the late 60's and early 70's.
That is until I looked closley at the wrappers.
<b><font color=red>RALLSTON PURINA</font color=red></b> same folks who used to bring you Dog Chow. I kept eating it though.
woof woof....
LOL

LOL - Drink sharing - that's awesome. I hadn't thought about doing that.

To son:
"Joey - go fill up the communal cup!"

mozzartusm

Splendid
Sep 17, 2004
I thought that I was in the OTHER :lol: Their milkshakes taste horrible. Im just about to quit eating fast food all together. Two months ago I was driving back from Atlanta and picked up a burger from Wendys. I ended up with a slight case of food poisioning"OR so I thought". A month later I have all sorts of health issues that dont make any sense. Finally the doc's determined that E-COLI "Spelling?" had just about done me in. Im just now gettting over that crap. Wendy is a Biatch :frown:

READ THE STICKY AND WIN A PRIZE! ALL PRIZES CAN BE CLAIMED IN THE SECTION TITLED "THE OTHER"

newdude

Distinguished
Aug 26, 2004
I don't know what has happen to me. I feel lousy!!!!!!! went from upset stomach to fever and I'm sore all over. CAn't move without hurting. I now hate Mcdonals milk shakes. And they were so Good. Well i'm sticking to the TCBY or BASKEN ROBINS shakes. Now since i was home today I watched and old computer movie called Hackers or hacker, Have you seen it. Man It'a wierd what they were talking about was hightech then. I think they mentended about a 28 kb modem being the bomb. Do we still use that word.

endyen

Splendid
Fast food, gotta love it.
Wasn't Jack-in-the-box the one that killed a bunch of people with E Coli?
My favorite burger joint was Harvey's, till the local got closed for serving horsemeat.
Of course everyone knows KFC actually stands for Kentucky Fried Cat.

mozzartusm

Splendid
Sep 17, 2004
LOL! Thats enough to push me over the edge. No more fast food. What will I do now?

READ THE STICKY AND WIN A PRIZE! ALL PRIZES CAN BE CLAIMED IN THE SECTION TITLED "THE OTHER"

SidVicious

Distinguished
Jan 15, 2002
Fast food is'nt that bad as long as you eat it with moderation and avoid the multinational chains, just benchmark their meat pattie quality with the one you get at your local 'pa & 'ma restaurant... Beside, the small independant restaurants do a lot more to support your local economy than the bigger chains who treat you like a number and barely pay their incompetent, undertrained and overworked employees
the minimum wages.

You gotta watch <A HREF="http://www.supersizeme.com/" target="_new">Supersize Me</A>, awesome documentary on the fast food industry.

Food and industry are two words that don't belong together IMHO...

Watercooled Mobile Barton 2500+ @ 2.6GHz (200MHz x 13)
Abit NF7-S V2.0
2x 512MB of Samsung TCC4
Sapphire Radeon 9700 128MB @ 360/310
2x Maxtor 40GB 7200RPM RAID-0

dhlucke

Polypheme
Fast food is disgusting. I've never eaten a lot of it but I did eat it up until I was about 18. Within days of not eating fast food I felt like a different person and all my acne disappeared completely.

Besides that movie, which is excellent, the book "Fast Food Nation" is good as well. I haven't finished reading it though.

The only thing I do eat nowadays is some In n Out occasionally.

<i><font color=red><A HREF="http://www.daveclarke.com/game.cfm" target="_new">Sex</A> is not an old woman's idle amusement. Properly understood and applied, it is the most potent instrument of action.</font color=red></i>

Cybercraig

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007
I don't know what has happen to me. I feel lousy!!!!!!! went from upset stomach to fever and I'm sore all over. CAn't move without hurting. I now hate Mcdonals milk shakes. And they were so Good. Well i'm sticking to the TCBY or BASKEN ROBINS shakes. Now since i was home today I watched and old computer movie called Hackers or hacker, Have you seen it. Man It'a wierd what they were talking about was hightech then. I think they mentended about a 28 kb modem being the bomb. Do we still use that word.

Well, you need to find a socket to plug your HARD drive into. Look for a pink or a brown socket as it really doesn't matter. You should be able to post after a few strokes. If you are still queasy go to the John and delete your Bios-mass. Save and exit into the living room and lie back down. Turn on the telly and load-up the next program.

Abit IS7 - 3.0C @ 3.6ghz - Mushkin PC4000 (2 X 512) - Sapphire 9800Pro - TT 420 watt Pure Power
Samsung 120gb ATA-100 - Maxtor 40gb ATA - 100
Sony DRU-510A - Yellowtail Merlot

endyen

Splendid
Just a little serious here. Time to go see a doctor. It may only be tomain, or some mild poison, but if the burger guy washed his hands in your drink, it could kill you. Get checked for E.Coli, dont die.

Crashman

Polypheme
Former Staff
I've had food poisoning a few times, I've never died! At least I don't think I have!

<font color=blue>Only a place as big as the internet could be home to a hero as big as Crashman!</font color=blue>
<font color=red>Only a place as big as the internet could be home to an ego as large as Crashman's!</font color=red>

dhlucke

Polypheme
This is god speaking to you crashman. Stop dying. The paperwork is unbearable.

<i><font color=red><A HREF="http://www.daveclarke.com/game.cfm" target="_new">Sex</A> is not an old woman's idle amusement. Properly understood and applied, it is the most potent instrument of action.</font color=red></i>

G

Lol, ya know I have 2 buddies who each worked for one of them, and I can't figure out which is worse. From friend "A" at KFC with the "5 second" rule (yes, that's 5 seconds on the floor is ok with 5 secs in the fryer), to friend "B" with the "McBeaks&Feet" special (that's a whole chicken head breaded and fried up like a chicken Mcnugget in some poor kid's meal). Just terrible. What's worse than that is.... I still eat at both places :eek:

<font color=green> Woohoo!! I am officially an <b> Enthusiast </b>!! </font color=green>
<i> <font color=red> One new Firefox fan </font color=red> </i>

McBeaks&Feet" special (that's a whole chicken head breaded and fried up like a chicken Mcnugget in some poor kid's meal). Just terrible. What's worse than that is.... I still eat at both places

I call BS. I worked at McD's for 2 years - that doesn't / cannot happen.

G

Lol. Well my buddy worked there for several years, and I don't think he would just lie about it. In any event what does it matter? Even after hearing such stories, I still eat that crap :smile:

<font color=green> Woohoo!! I am officially an <b> Enthusiast </b>!! </font color=green>
<i> <font color=red> One new Firefox fan </font color=red> </i>

trust me, it cannot happen. Nuggets come in bags of about 60, ready to be fried.

God knows why you'd even believe him, don't you think you'd read about it in paprs etc? And there would be serious repercussions if it happened.

newdude

Distinguished
Aug 26, 2004
okay guys this is me again. It's thursday morning and i'm feeling better but still a little weak and massive headache. I deciding if I want to go to work or not. I think I can go in but i would have to do the easyest job there. Maybe I'll just stay home and read this forum that i thought no one would actually answer to. It's cool that people actually answered it. I think I'll just stay home and watch some Movies on STARZ.