Tommy music question

A friend of mine played (and enjoyed) a tommy in st. louis a couple of
weeks ago, but there was no sound. Does this game play who music? And
if so which songs? Thanks for any help.
2 answers Last reply
More about tommy music question

    If you are talking about Bally 1976 Wizard (with Roger Daltrey and Ann
    Margaret? on the backglass) then no, no music.

    But... If he played Data East 1994 Tommy, then yes, there is music and
    he really missed quite a lot of it, as that is the best feature of the
    game. It is the adaptation of the The Who's Tommy rock opera for
    Broadway.

    Although the music is The Who's, they are not performing it, but it's
    rather from the Broadway musical adaptation. It's a fun game, I'd say
    one of the best Data East machines and a solid effort.

    Pretty much all the songs are included and it's featuring all the hits
    you know and love (some are just snippets or sound bits from the
    songs): Pinball Wizard - I'm Free - Tommy's Holiday Camp - Cousin Kevin
    - Tommy Can You Hear Me? - See Me, Feel Me - Sparks - Miracle Cure -
    Amazing Journey - We're Not Going To Take It - Acid Queen - Sally
    Simpson - Go To The Mirror - Fiddle About - Christmas - There's a
    Doctor - Captain Walker - Sensation - Smash The Mirror - Listening To
    You - The Overture.

    And once again, together with Pink Floyd's The Wall, when it comes to
    weirdness - Tommy is one weird friggin' movie!

    Adi
    www.txpinball.com

    It plays music, from the Who's rock opera - Tommy. LTG :)

    <s.knosp@insightbb.com> wrote in message
    > A friend of mine played (and enjoyed) a tommy in st. louis a couple of
    > weeks ago, but there was no sound. Does this game play who music? And
    > if so which songs? Thanks for any help.

Games Music Video Games