Zone Profile. Need Help Please!!

Last response: in Video Games
Share
November 29, 2004 10:25:03 AM

I seem to have quite a problem here. When playing spades or backgamond, and I
want to see my stats. I open up my profile, but all I have ever got was "The
page cannot be displayed". Dose anyone know a way around this so that I can
see my stats?

More about : zone profile

Anonymous
November 30, 2004 2:10:29 AM

Gregory wrote:

> I seem to have quite a problem here. When playing spades or backgamond, and I
> want to see my stats. I open up my profile, but all I have ever got was "The
> page cannot be displayed". Dose anyone know a way around this so that I can
> see my stats?

Is there a firewall running that might be blocking access? If so, look
to see if it has a Zone file blocked.

--

+Elmo_Tech
MSN® Gaming Zone™ - Technical Support