Zone Profile. Need Help Please!!

I seem to have quite a problem here. When playing spades or backgamond, and I
want to see my stats. I open up my profile, but all I have ever got was "The
page cannot be displayed". Dose anyone know a way around this so that I can
see my stats?
1 answer Last reply
More about zone profile please
  1. Archived from groups: microsoft.public.games.zone (More info?)

    Gregory wrote:

    > I seem to have quite a problem here. When playing spades or backgamond, and I
    > want to see my stats. I open up my profile, but all I have ever got was "The
    > page cannot be displayed". Dose anyone know a way around this so that I can
    > see my stats?

    Is there a firewall running that might be blocking access? If so, look
    to see if it has a Zone file blocked.

    --

    +Elmo_Tech
    MSN® Gaming Zone™ - Technical Support