XP service pack 2

I currently had a wireless microsoft network running for
the past year. I updated to XP service pack 2 and could
not get an internet connection. My base station still
worked, but My wireless connected computer said
enter "WEP" key? I had to un-install XP SP2 to get
connected to the internet. Can anyone help me on what I
need to do to get the internet to work on XP service pack
2.

I have the same trouble. The WEP code keeps getting
truncated from the settings and I have to reset it every
15 minutes or so. I think the answer is to uninstall SP2.
I am glad I didn't upgrade my desktop or my wife's
laptop.

martin

I have the same freekin' problem! Can anyone fix it ???

Great, nice to know I'm not alone. Somebody please help I
need my network back! So much for buying a Microsoft
product so I wouldn't have to be looking for a
compatability fix!!

TRENDING THREADS