Nascar in Northern Va area

hooked

Distinguished
May 10, 2005

Found a newly unboxed Nascar at the bowling alley off 95 (exit after rt
3) Still had 6 credits on it when I started. I played for an hour and
left with 2 still on it. Replay set at 20m. You can see the arcade
sign on the building from 95. Sorry dont know the exit number but
those of us in the area have seen the building I'm sure. Also at Fun
Land in Central Park in Fredricksburg there are four pins. Demo man,
RFM, Last action and starwars. Only Last action played without errors.
Anyone know of pins in the LakeRidge/Dale City area? Stuck here for a
few weeks.

Thanks,
Robert
Hooked

I am a short ride up 95 from Dale City in Fairfax (+/- 20mins.) if you
are interested in playing one weekend. My current collection consists
of ToM, CV, BoP, BH, IJ, FH, TAF, ES, SC, BK, TMNT, 90's Simpsons, and
a Kiss. A Rotation VIII will be joining the pack this week along with
a Alvin G Soccer. All of them are HUO, restorations, or sample games.
Give me a call if you are interested, 571-259-7084.