Alan Meyer

Hello; Mike here. Let me just say first that I have dealt with Alan
Meyer in the past on several occasions, and was very happy with his
services. His parts were top quality. His customer service was
excellent, and he seemed like a good guy to deal with. Unfortunately it
seems like he has fallen on bad times, and has become a crook. He
advertised some plastics for sale, and I contacted him, and worked out
a price, and immediately paid him with paypal. It has now been a month,
and I have recieved no plastics, and have not heard from him at all. I
have made repeated attempts to contact him with no response at all. It
seems very strange that I had absolutely no problem contacting him
before payment, but since payment no response. I do not like when
people who think that they have been wronged immediately go to the RGP
and post about it without giving the other person a chance to work
things out. Posting on RGP should be a final effort I believe. Being
that i have gotten no reply to my repeated attempts, and since I have
seen other bad posts about Alan recently, I figured that I should post
to possibly save other people the grief. If Alan contacts me to make
things right, or the plastics suddenly show up, I will be happy to
post, and set the record straight. I know that unexpected things happen
in people's lives, and try to be understanding. Just a short note from
Alan would have been fine. I guess I will have to file a claim with
paypal, and hope, but I guess that my money is probably gone. Anybody
have any tips for fileing a claim with paypal? Thanks. Mike.

Filing a claim with PayPal is very easy. Just follow their
instructions....it's clear-cut.

Ben