Advice on an ebay BSD

Del

Distinguished
Oct 3, 2001

Game doesnt look bad, But the Price does,, if its shipped you're
looking at over 1700.00 in the game , you can find one just as nice for
less $$$

Great game, price is getting pretty close to the top end. Check Mr.
Pinball, there's usually a few for sale.

zTim

Ed

Word to the wise. This is one of many "sellers" that are local to me
and will NOT allow any inspection of the machine before purchase. (I
live in South Florida.) There have been several titles that I was
interested in, but they say they photograph and then immediately crate
them so that they can avoid any damage to the machine. There was also
an issue in the past about paying for the machine before you picked it
up, something about their financial offices being in another location
from the warehouse. Anyway, I think the saying is caveat emptor or
something like that.

Ed