Apollo 13 Moon magnet problem

My moon magnet has never worked right since i've the game and thats been
almost 5 years. During test mode it works fine, grabs and holds the ball,
rotates, all is ok. But during game play it does nothing, not even
rotate's. Everything else in the game is working fine. The moon is
enabled. Anybody have any suggestions?
Also, what is supposed to make the moon do its thing? The manual just says
to shoot the ramp 3 times and see what happens.........We'll nothing unusual
happend in my game. Could it be the software?

Thanks for any help.

--
John P. Dayhuff
Battle Creek, MI.

Still looking for:
E.M. Charlie Angels pinball machine,$100 finders fee.....
E.M. Mata Hari Backglass.....FOUND!!!

What version software are you running?

Also there is a micro switch on the ramp that tells the CPU to turn it on.

"John P. Dayhuff" <pinhead67@sbcglobal.net> wrote in message
> My moon magnet has never worked right since i've the game and thats been
> almost 5 years. During test mode it works fine, grabs and holds the ball,
> rotates, all is ok. But during game play it does nothing, not even
> rotate's. Everything else in the game is working fine. The moon is
> enabled. Anybody have any suggestions?
> Also, what is supposed to make the moon do its thing? The manual just
> says
> to shoot the ramp 3 times and see what happens.........We'll nothing
> unusual
> happend in my game. Could it be the software?
>
> Thanks for any help.
>

> --
> John P. Dayhuff
> Battle Creek, MI.
> (269) 979-3836
>
> Still looking for:
> E.M. Charlie Angels pinball machine,$100 finders fee.....
> E.M. Mata Hari Backglass.....FOUND!!!

kme

Distinguished
Jun 16, 2005

Engineering disaster! The latest software update helps it to work about
50% of the time. Sounds like your problem is the ramp entry switch.

Hey Jerry,

The Micro switch on the ramp works perfect as do the rest of the switches in
the game. The Moon magnet will turn on during test mode but not during the
actual game play. I'm running, " Dutch cpu 2.05 "

Thanks,