Ohh the "Hidden" Delights (WTB: F-14 Outer Left Rescue Kic..

I just picked up an F-14 last weekend, and I have had some apparent
wiring issues - so today I decide to remove the ball arch,
only to discover this game is supposed to have a rescue kicker in the
outer left lane - but all I have are three cut purple wires and
an empty bracket.

The manual states this is assembly A-11041-1 - but there is no part
breakdown for this assembly.

So I need the assembly or the parts breakdown -

Can I get some help !!!

You've got mail!