Anybody know if Ed Frysztak is still around?

Hi folks,

I wanted to order one of his robots for my TZ, but I have not gotten
any response to emails sent to him over the last couple of weeks.

Anybody ordered from him lately???

thanks!

sorry, yes, it's bob.......so has anyone heard from him lately??

I've been trying to get a hold of him also for about 2 months.

Mike
www.Habos-Arcade.com

<jjordan5@columbus.rr.com> wrote in message
> sorry, yes, it's bob.......so has anyone heard from him lately??

MattyB

Distinguished
Jun 20, 2005

I've emailed him twice in the last couple weeks with no response.
Really liked his STTNG mods.
Matt B.