Does anyone sell a Front cabinet decal for Johnny Mnemonic

Hi Guys

Like the title says really i guess.
The front is looking in a rather sorry state so i'd like to clean it up
if possible.

Cheers guys

Simon

I don't know if anybody who has reproduced them yet. Most JM's have
cabinet fade so I'm guessing yours does too. I may look a little odd if
you replaced the front and not the sides. Just trying to make you feel
better.

Rich Wiski

It has faded a little, but the front is a bit grubby with lock bar
holes etc.Not too bothered about the sides as it will be up against
another machine.I just like the front to look nice as thats the bit
most people take notice of, well non pinheads of course.

In article <1126718751.409551.101500@z14g2000cwz.googlegroups.com>, gilly
says...

FWIW all JM came with lockdown bars.

You wouldn't have just picked up that machine at auction, did you? Just
curious... :)

--
Kyle Wren
"Worst... Ball... EVER!!"

In article <1126727134.586105.103120@f14g2000cwb.googlegroups.com>, gilly
says...

>Maybe :) When i mean lock bars i mean door lock bars

That is what I meant as well.

If you just picked up that machine from Columbus I was the original "shopper" of
it a couple of years ago. Sold it to a buddy who took it to Columbus last
weekend. Sorry about the fade on the front, it was near perfect when we bought
it, then we learned about the need for UV film on the windows the hard way, and
that machine suffered the most. Otherwise it should have been in good shape.
Enjoy!

--
Kyle Wren
"Worst... Ball... EVER!!"