Q: Stern Meteor Bumper Cap Color?

According to the flyer, the bumper cap is blank with a red starburst.
According to pics in IPDB, the cap is red star with red starburst. 2
of mine are Yellow stars with yellow starburst. What should it be?

Should be a red star with a red starburst. This is what mine has and
all the ones I have seen.
Craig M

My Meteor was white with a red star. I'm sure it was original too.

K2

Mine has the red star too. Does anybody know where to get a NEW one?
Mine has some burn on it.

Thanks,

Rich Wiski

Pinball resource now sells this cap, I just got one it was damaged in
shipment though.

I got one from PBR as well, but it didn't have the red start on it, it
was just plain white.
K2

I think if you order it based on "meteor" they ship the blank with red
starburst, as that's what's pictured in the flyer. I ordered it
specifically as "bumper cap with red star and red starburst" (for
Meteor). It's available in a couple different colors too.