FS: EPROM Bulk Lot - Well over 400 pieces!

Bulk lot of eproms for sale. I will consider breaking it apart if no
one wants the whole lot, so e-mail me with any interests. These are a
combination of new stuff, pulled/erased stuff and used/unerased stuff.
If someone takes the whole lot, I will also throw in 2-3 dozen unsorted
early Williams and Gottlieb chips.

2716 (48)
2732A (163)
2764 (22)
27128 (83)
27256 (57)
27C010 (5)
27C512 (26)
27C1001 (1)
27C2001 (1)
27C4001 (3)
6351 (6)
9316 (21) some legs blackened/bent

Looking for $310 for the lot, which includes shipping in the USA.

Looks like this lot is getting broken up. A few things are spoken for,
but most of it is still available. Let me know what you need. Good
prices guaranteed!

rondondo@comcast.net wrote:
> Bulk lot of eproms for sale. I will consider breaking it apart if no
> one wants the whole lot, so e-mail me with any interests. These are a
> combination of new stuff, pulled/erased stuff and used/unerased stuff.
> If someone takes the whole lot, I will also throw in 2-3 dozen unsorted
> early Williams and Gottlieb chips.
>
> 2716 (48)
> 2732A (163)
> 2764 (22)
> 27128 (83)
> 27256 (57)
> 27C010 (5)
> 27C512 (26)
> 27C1001 (1)
> 27C2001 (1)
> 27C4001 (3)
> 6351 (6)
> 9316 (21) some legs blackened/bent
>
> Looking for $310 for the lot, which includes shipping in the USA.

TRENDING THREADS