combat flight sim 1 and 2

Last response: in Video Games
November 30, 2004 1:47:04 AM

i have files , played many times before but now all i can do is access rooms
everytime i try to enter a game on either i get this error msg" unable to
connect to dp2 interface" i am currently on bellsouth dsl on a dell computer
8250 model i have a good card , no other problems other than this, i can
access game fine offline and can play other games on the zone with no
problems just this problem

More about : combat flight sim

Anonymous
November 30, 2004 12:20:40 PM

silvery_samurai wrote:

> I have files, played many times before but now all I can do is access rooms.
> Every time I try to enter a game on either, I get this error msg "unable to
> connect to dp2 interface". I am currently on bellsouth dsl on a dell computer
> 8250 model. I have a good card, no other problems other than this. I can
> access game fine offline and can play other games on the zone with no
> problems just this problem.

Look here for possible help:

http://mvps.org/nibblesnbits/MultiPlayer.html#fwall

--