WTB : 1960 Gottlieb Kewpie Doll Back Glass

Hi I am looking for somwone who might have a extra Kewpie Doll repo
backglass.
I know this was redone in the last year or so. So I am hoping someone
bought a couple extra I am interested in buying one. Or I would settle
for an original
please contact me at my e-mail address if you have one for sale

arcademachines at gmail dot com

Thanks,

Mickey

Mickey,
did you find the Kewpie Doll backglass? If so, would you share your source. I'm restoring my old machine and the glass is in horrible shape. Been looking for a while.
Thanks,
Suzi K.