Cannot get into certain areas any longer despite being sig..

Last response: in Video Games
December 3, 2004 12:58:53 AM

HI there,
The other day I played Chess on zone.msn.
I wanted to do the competitive stuff, so I signed in and played.
The next day I wanted to return. Despite having me signed in, I all the time
see the page which says that I should sign in.
I tried to play chess in the non-competitive nvironment, which worked.
What can be the problem?

Thanks in advance
Marco

More about : areas longer sig

Anonymous
December 3, 2004 11:44:53 AM

Fam Kemper wrote:

> HI there,
> The other day I played Chess on zone.msn.
> I wanted to do the competitive stuff, so I signed in and played.
> The next day I wanted to return. Despite having me signed in, I all the time
> see the page which says that I should sign in.
> I tried to play chess in the non-competitive nvironment, which worked.
> What can be the problem?
>
> Thanks in advance
> Marco

Something here might help: