Cannot get into certain areas any longer despite being sig..

HI there,
The other day I played Chess on zone.msn.
I wanted to do the competitive stuff, so I signed in and played.
The next day I wanted to return. Despite having me signed in, I all the time
see the page which says that I should sign in.
I tried to play chess in the non-competitive nvironment, which worked.
What can be the problem?

Thanks in advance
Marco
2 answers Last reply
More about cannot areas longer
  1. Archived from groups: microsoft.public.games.zone (More info?)

    Fam Kemper wrote:

    > HI there,
    > The other day I played Chess on zone.msn.
    > I wanted to do the competitive stuff, so I signed in and played.
    > The next day I wanted to return. Despite having me signed in, I all the time
    > see the page which says that I should sign in.
    > I tried to play chess in the non-competitive nvironment, which worked.
    > What can be the problem?
    >
    > Thanks in advance
    > Marco

    Something here might help:

    http://mvps.org/nibblesnbits/EnterRooms.html
    http://mvps.org/nibblesnbits/ZonePassport.html

    --

    +Elmo_Tech
    MSN® Gaming Zone™ - Technical Support

    "Fam Kemper" <svenkemper@home.nl> wrote in message
    > HI there,
    > The other day I played Chess on zone.msn.
    > I wanted to do the competitive stuff, so I signed in and played.
    > The next day I wanted to return. Despite having me signed in, I all the
    > time
    > see the page which says that I should sign in.
    > I tried to play chess in the non-competitive nvironment, which worked.
    > What can be the problem?
    >
    > Thanks in advance
    > Marco
    >
    >Try looking for the block active X at top of screen, then it will say
    >click here to install. I read and looked everywhere until I saw this and
    >things are now cool. XP S2

Games Microsoft Video Games