Sign in with
Your question

How to deactive samsung STORE MODE on monitors

Last response: in Computer Peripherals
December 13, 2011 10:34:26 AM

Hello,
i have samsung LED monitor model LS19A300
its sets on STORE MODE and time to time changes the picture mode! and write on screen "STORE MODE"
i dont know what to di with that to deactivate it ?
a c 98 C Monitor
a b Ô Samsung
December 14, 2011 8:27:52 PM

Seems that's a non-US model, can't seem to find much info about it. Do you have the manual that came with it? Maybe on a CD. That will have the menu options the monitor has, you'll be able to turn off store mode using the on screen controls.
m
l
January 18, 2012 3:45:26 PM

I have a LS20A300V8/ZM that is a SyncMaster SA300 with the same problem.....any ideas? Reseting, turning off and on or unplugging power cable doesn't work. It was working fine until I accidentally pressed some random combination of keys turning shop mode on :S
m
l
Related resources
April 16, 2013 9:41:52 PM

I had the same problem for a SA300, Ive tryed every solution on the web but finally got the real one by accident, press three buttons at the same time, menu, down arrow and up arrow, the monitor will blink after a few seconds, then use the down arrow to change the brightness and wait 10 seconds to see if it was succesfull, if not press again and let it blink two times... I hope this help anyone with the same problem...... sorry about my english I'm from Peru and I do speak spanish
m
l
July 8, 2013 7:38:48 PM

Press the arrow down button once (which will let you adjust brightness) then don't adjust the brightness but else press and hold the menu button until the screen goes dark. When the picture comes back with no text on the screen then you are out of the store mode .
m
l
August 6, 2013 5:51:42 AM

uzzol said:
Press the arrow down button once (which will let you adjust brightness) then don't adjust the brightness but else press and hold the menu button until the screen goes dark. When the picture comes back with no text on the screen then you are out of the store mode .

thanks buddy it worked
m
l
!