Difficulty of finding Zaccaria games?

Being fairly new to the idea of the Zaccaria pins, I'm wondering how
difficult they are to find - especially in the US. There are several
that I think would look wonderful in my basement, but will I ever be
able to locate one, well, locally?

Lloyd Olson wrote:
> Do some searching on old posts on this newsgroup, and keep an eye on Mr.
> Pinball Classifieds. Some people that have sold games that come to mind are
> Greg Kemnitz, Mike Nogel. LTG :)
>
> <bertulli@gis.net> wrote in message
> > Being fairly new to the idea of the Zaccaria pins, I'm wondering how
> > difficult they are to find - especially in the US. There are several
> > that I think would look wonderful in my basement, but will I ever be
> > able to locate one, well, locally?

Just so everyone knows, I would be interested in buying an EM version
Zaccaria for my collection if any become available. Need not be
working, but certainly a huge plus if it is.
Brian Saunders Pinballs of the Past Lerna, Il.

Do some searching on old posts on this newsgroup, and keep an eye on Mr.
Pinball Classifieds. Some people that have sold games that come to mind are
Greg Kemnitz, Mike Nogel. LTG :)

<bertulli@gis.net> wrote in message
> Being fairly new to the idea of the Zaccaria pins, I'm wondering how
> difficult they are to find - especially in the US. There are several
> that I think would look wonderful in my basement, but will I ever be
> able to locate one, well, locally?

I recently picked up a Magic Castle and could not be happier. I have
kept my eyes open for Zacs locally and had not seen anything available
but was biding my time. They are out there, you just have to keep
looking. I still believe that Zaccaria games are flying below the
radar as most collectors do not seem to have much firsthand knowledge
of these games. Of course, after Expo last year lots of players
commented on just how much fun these games are, as well as their vivid
colors, so you can expect prices to rise over time.

Still looking for a Farfalla local to me.

Brian Bannon

Latest posts