FS: NOS TSPP Playfield

I have a NOS TSPP Playfield for sale. I bought a (used) TSPP that had
lifting inserts. I called stern tech support about another problem and
was able to get them to hand pick a perfect PF for me and hold it for
my dist. to order it. Still in the box. Only open once in inspect it.
Perfect condition and BRIGHT colors. Will sell for $400 shipped in
original Stern box. Pay Pal only and must be verified. I have 100%
feedback on eBay under user name: onlypinball. My laptop crashed an
waiting on new one. If no takers here I will sell on E-Bay when I get
new PC. Please do not reply to this as I can only get on the net a few
times a day and only have time to check mail. Should be back online
full time in 2 weeks. Email any questions. Thanks! John.
18 answers Last reply
More about tspp playfield

    Wow, that's pretty shady. Way to abuse the generosity of Stern tech
    support. When people do stuff like this, it will sure make Stern think
    a little harder about every replacement they send out. In the end,
    it's going to hurt the people who actually need the parts. Thanks for
    ruining it for the rest of us.

    So does the game warranty transfer to him since he bought the game
    used? Or is it a one year warranty for whoever owns it or just the NIB
    buyer?

    nomad

    one of my favorite lines from christmas vacation "mister, if i had a
    rubber hose i would beat you"

    i guess the next question i have is did you con the pc maker into a
    freebie out of warranty too?

    On 14 Sep 2005 15:33:27 -0700, "Chris Lyon" <ltcmdrobvious@gmail.com>
    wrote:

    >Wow, that's pretty shady. Way to abuse the generosity of Stern tech
    >support. When people do stuff like this, it will sure make Stern think
    >a little harder about every replacement they send out. In the end,
    >it's going to hurt the people who actually need the parts. Thanks for
    >ruining it for the rest of us.

    The original post didn't say anything about getting it for free. Maybe
    he did, maybe he didn't, but he didn't say. He did say the distributor
    had to order it.

    Hey you guys, relax. He said he paid for it and maybe never installed
    it and no longer needs it for whatever reason. Where is the crime here?

    azarcadegames@cox.net wrote:
    > one of my favorite lines from christmas vacation "mister, if i had a
    > rubber hose i would beat you"
    >
    > i guess the next question i have is did you con the pc maker into a
    > freebie out of warranty too?

    my apologies. please forgive me for jumping the gun

    So, you didn't install the pf you _asked_ for?

    It wasn't even on a NIB game you purchased?!

    Man, that's low, IMO....

    --
    Fred
    TX

    <onlypinball@gmail.com> wrote in message news:1126735149.289249.291980@z14g2000cwz.googlegroups.com...
    > I have a NOS TSPP Playfield for sale. I bought a (used) TSPP that had
    > lifting inserts. I called stern tech support about another problem and
    > was able to get them to hand pick a perfect PF for me and hold it for
    > my dist. to order it. Still in the box. Only open once in inspect it.
    > Perfect condition and BRIGHT colors. Will sell for $400 shipped in
    > original Stern box. Pay Pal only and must be verified. I have 100%
    > feedback on eBay under user name: onlypinball. My laptop crashed an
    > waiting on new one. If no takers here I will sell on E-Bay when I get
    > new PC. Please do not reply to this as I can only get on the net a few
    > times a day and only have time to check mail. Should be back online
    > full time in 2 weeks. Email any questions. Thanks! John.

    Where did he say he paid for it?

    Wow. I try to sell somthing I paid for and get hammered? Geez! Read my
    post I bought the TSPP USED. I called Stern about a tech prolem on my
    LOTR and he asked if I had another Stern so I could swap a board to
    test it. That's when Ii brought up the PF. HE OFFERED to find me a nice
    one but would have to buy through my distributor. I GOT NOTHING FOR
    FREE. I sold the TSPP today because I need the cash to pay for medical
    bills. I never got the chance to install it. Next time I will just go
    to E-bay.
    John

    How about "... hold it for my distributor to order it"

    You're wrong, so admit it and apologize.

    Dan

    Chris Lyon wrote:
    > Where did he say he paid for it?

    ill buy it.

    again, so sorry.

    I'm not admitting i'm wrong until he says he paid for it. Just cause
    his distributor had to order it doesn't mean he paid.

    He said an hour and a half ago he bought it. Please give it a rest.

    Chris Lyon wrote:
    > I'm not admitting i'm wrong until he says he paid for it. Just cause
    > his distributor had to order it doesn't mean he paid.

    Ok, i just saw that post. I will officially apologize. I am sorry for
    misinterpreting the initial post.

    "Chris Lyon" <ltcmdrobvious@gmail.com> wrote in

    > Wow, that's pretty shady. Way to abuse the generosity of Stern tech
    > support. When people do stuff like this, it will sure make Stern think
    > a little harder about every replacement they send out. In the end,
    > it's going to hurt the people who actually need the parts. Thanks for
    > ruining it for the rest of us.

    I don't think it's shady at all. He paid for it, and if he could get a
    hand-picked one, more power to him.

    --
    inc

    It wasn't real clear that the pf was paid for in the initial post, and
    as I said, I was out of line if it was.

    --
    Fred
    TX

    <onlypinball@gmail.com> wrote in message news:1126747771.176261.142090@g43g2000cwa.googlegroups.com...
    > Wow. I try to sell somthing I paid for and get hammered? Geez! Read my
    > post I bought the TSPP USED. I called Stern about a tech prolem on my
    > LOTR and he asked if I had another Stern so I could swap a board to
    > test it. That's when Ii brought up the PF. HE OFFERED to find me a nice
    > one but would have to buy through my distributor. I GOT NOTHING FOR
    > FREE. I sold the TSPP today because I need the cash to pay for medical
    > bills. I never got the chance to install it. Next time I will just go
    > to E-bay.
    > John

    Jes, does *everyone* automatically assume nowadays that everyone is a crook.
    The guy wouldn't be getting a free PF from a distributor. Stern handles
    these directly. Give the guy a break.

    Brian

    "Chris Lyon" <ltcmdrobvious@gmail.com> wrote in message
    > Ok, i just saw that post. I will officially apologize. I am sorry for
    > misinterpreting the initial post.

    No worries, your post was quite clear to me.
    'Tis the nature of the RGP now, everyone is looking for the opportunity to
    pounce.

    --
    -Doug

    <onlypinball@gmail.com> wrote in message
    > Wow. I try to sell somthing I paid for and get hammered? Geez! Read my
    > post I bought the TSPP USED. I called Stern about a tech prolem on my
    > LOTR and he asked if I had another Stern so I could swap a board to
    > test it. That's when Ii brought up the PF. HE OFFERED to find me a nice
    > one but would have to buy through my distributor. I GOT NOTHING FOR
    > FREE. I sold the TSPP today because I need the cash to pay for medical
    > bills. I never got the chance to install it. Next time I will just go
    > to E-bay.
    > John

Video Games