WTB: T2 Right Ramp

Picked up a decent example of this about 3 weeks back and I just need a
right ramp to get it up and running properly. Mine is pretty well toasted.
I know there is one on e-bay, but I am not in love with overseas shipping
times.

Doesn't need to be flawless, just not all smashed up.

Let me know,

Bernie KC-Pinball

Thanks again to RGP - Got one and I still have both arms and legs!

Bernie KC-Pinball