WTB: Fuses for safe cracker

I am trying to find this fuse T4.0A,250v as listed in the manual I
tried radio shack but they had no clue. Anybody know where to get
these? They are the smaller fuse about 1 1/4 long x 1/4
Thanks
Ray

Ray

Try auto zone, was there yesterday and they had a great selection of
fuses. Not to mention that they were cheeper after shipping than any
pinball supplier can even offer

John
jdubbbs

> I am trying to find this fuse T4.0A,250v as listed in the manual I
> tried radio shack but they had no clue. Anybody know where to get
> these? They are the smaller fuse about 1 1/4 long x 1/4

Radio Shack carries them...most employees don't know because they are not
next to the cell phone service agreements. ;-)

--
Mike S.
Kalamazoo, MI

Gameroom: http://tinyurl.com/4hfev