Richmond, VA Pinball?

It looks like I'm going to be on business travel in the Richmond area
(for those who know, I'm actually outside of Richmond on Rt 250 near Rt
288). I'm interesed in discovering if there are any of the following
reasonably close:

1. Pinball league (Mon, Tue, or Wed nights)
2. good pins on location
3. Pinball shops with late hours

thanks,
Bill

If you feel like driving to VA Beach, The boardwalk has a great arcade
i grew up playing at. Flipper McCoys is its name i believe. Its been a
few years since ive been there but last time i was there they had a few
pins. One i remember was star wars triology. Its a drive but i think
its worth it
Ben
planetbiz wrote:
> It looks like I'm going to be on business travel in the Richmond area
> (for those who know, I'm actually outside of Richmond on Rt 250 near Rt
> 288). I'm interesed in discovering if there are any of the following
> reasonably close:
>
> 1. Pinball league (Mon, Tue, or Wed nights)
> 2. good pins on location
> 3. Pinball shops with late hours
>
> thanks,
> Bill

hooked

Distinguished
May 10, 2005

There was a CP and one other at the mall arcade at the Glen Allen exit
(just north of Richmond) 15min drive if that.

Robert

Go see Home Amusements on Broad Street at 804-353-0046. He has a lot
of stuff.