MN-700 Upgrade failed

Last response: in Networking
Share
September 26, 2004 8:44:51 PM

I tried to upgrade de firware in my mn 700 but in the
process the power was off. This Kill my BaseStation? ,
Can I fix the problem?
Thanks

More about : 700 upgrade failed

Anonymous
September 26, 2004 9:34:26 PM

Make sure the power is on, and do the update again. If you have problems,
you can reset the base station (little hole on the back) and put your
settings in again.
--
Chris H.
Microsoft Windows MVP/Tablet PC