MN-700 Upgrade failed

Alexis

Distinguished
Oct 28, 2001

I tried to upgrade de firware in my mn 700 but in the
process the power was off. This Kill my BaseStation? ,
Can I fix the problem?
Thanks

Make sure the power is on, and do the update again. If you have problems,
you can reset the base station (little hole on the back) and put your
settings in again.
--
Chris H.
Microsoft Windows MVP/Tablet PC