Gumballs for TZ gumballmachine?

Hi.
Once I had a link to "Mike´s" email coz he sold Gumballs from china,
suitable for the gumballmachine in TZ.

Does anyone sell these gumballs today?

I need info for my new refreshed website.

Thanx:
/Stefan "Pinballark" Ljungstrom

martin

I like the ones from terry at pinball life. they are glass, and shine
nicely.

Pinballark wrote:
> Hi.
> Once I had a link to "Mike´s" email coz he sold Gumballs from china,
> suitable for the gumballmachine in TZ.
>
> Does anyone sell these gumballs today?
>
> I need info for my new refreshed website.
>
> Thanx:
> /Stefan "Pinballark" Ljungstrom

Thanx for the answer...Thats all I needed now.

/Stefan