Unable to set client filters on new mn-100

Richard

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

I just purchased a new mn-100 base station from Office
Max and can not save any client filters.

The software versions are:
Broadbase Network Utility Software 2.2.0.731
Wired Base Station (MN-100) boot firmware 0.0.1.02
Wired Base Station (MN-100) runtime firmware 0.1.11.017

Any ideals?

When I try to save a simple client setting (one ip, one
port) and apply - I get page can not be displayed.

joker

What port are you blocking?

Is that IP address that same as the one that you are configuring the
MN-100 with?

What time are you setting it to block? (start & end or anytime.)

Richard wrote:

> I just purchased a new mn-100 base station from Office
> Max and can not save any client filters.
>
> The software versions are:
> Broadbase Network Utility Software 2.2.0.731
> Wired Base Station (MN-100) boot firmware 0.0.1.02
> Wired Base Station (MN-100) runtime firmware 0.1.11.017
>
> Any ideals?
>
> When I try to save a simple client setting (one ip, one
> port) and apply - I get page can not be displayed.

TRENDING THREADS