ay Guys

Looking for a couple things for the kids pin. I need the red car or i
would settle for a white car and i also need the plastic that goes
above the left upper flipper or a good scan to make my own.

Lemme know what ya have and how much ya want

TIA
John
jdubbbs

Keep an eye on Ebay for demolitionman cars. I found both for under $3. LTG
:)

"JDubbbs" <jdubbb@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> ay Guys
>
> Looking for a couple things for the kids pin. I need the red car or i
> would settle for a white car and i also need the plastic that goes
> above the left upper flipper or a good scan to make my own.
>
> Lemme know what ya have and how much ya want
>
> TIA
> John
> jdubbbs

TRENDING THREADS