WTB: Volcano pinball

Last response: in Video Games
Share
September 15, 2005 9:00:50 AM

I have listed this already, but this time added WTB in the headline as I
didn't know I should have in the first place. Anyway, I wanted to see
if anyone has a Volcano 1981 Gottlieb pinball machine for sale.
Preferably in Virginia. Anyone?

--
Sent via Gamer Newsgroups
http://www.gamernewsgroups.com

More about : wtb volcano pinball

September 15, 2005 9:00:51 AM

Rob wrote:
> I have listed this already, but this time added WTB in the headline as I
> didn't know I should have in the first place. Anyway, I wanted to see
> if anyone has a Volcano 1981 Gottlieb pinball machine for sale.
> Preferably in Virginia. Anyone?
>

> --
> Sent via Gamer Newsgroups
> http://www.gamernewsgroups.com

We Need a Sacrifice.

Ball Save.

Shoot Lit Volcano.

Lava Rising.

Eruption.
Anonymous
September 16, 2005 1:23:23 AM

Actually it says "Throw me a sacrifice" :)

--
Cliffy - CARGPB2
A passion for pinball!

Rob,
A friend of mine has an unshopped (and mostly working) one in
Louisville KY 40165 that I'm sure he'll sell. Do you want me to put
you in contact with him?

>From what I remember, everthing is complete BUT the plastics are in
rough shape, the under-PF kickout is not working and I "think" the
sound isn't working - everything else is working (and the backglasses
look nice) but it definately needs to be shopped out.

Later
September 16, 2005 12:36:08 PM

I just wish that it were a good thing if you performed a drop catch
with the kickback :-(

!