WTB: Volcano pinball

Archived from groups: rec.games.pinball (More info?)

I have listed this already, but this time added WTB in the headline as I
didn't know I should have in the first place. Anyway, I wanted to see
if anyone has a Volcano 1981 Gottlieb pinball machine for sale.
Preferably in Virginia. Anyone?


--
Sent via Gamer Newsgroups
http://www.gamernewsgroups.com
4 answers Last reply
More about volcano pinball
  1. Archived from groups: rec.games.pinball (More info?)

    Rob wrote:
    > I have listed this already, but this time added WTB in the headline as I
    > didn't know I should have in the first place. Anyway, I wanted to see
    > if anyone has a Volcano 1981 Gottlieb pinball machine for sale.
    > Preferably in Virginia. Anyone?
    >
    >
    >
    > --
    > Sent via Gamer Newsgroups
    > http://www.gamernewsgroups.com

    We Need a Sacrifice.

    Ball Save.

    Shoot Lit Volcano.

    Lava Rising.

    Eruption.
  2. Archived from groups: rec.games.pinball (More info?)

    Actually it says "Throw me a sacrifice" :)

    CAH wrote:
    > Rob wrote:
    >
    >>I have listed this already, but this time added WTB in the headline as I
    >>didn't know I should have in the first place. Anyway, I wanted to see
    >>if anyone has a Volcano 1981 Gottlieb pinball machine for sale.
    >>Preferably in Virginia. Anyone?
    >>
    >>
    >>
    >>--
    >>Sent via Gamer Newsgroups
    >>http://www.gamernewsgroups.com
    >
    >
    > We Need a Sacrifice.
    >
    > Ball Save.
    >
    > Shoot Lit Volcano.
    >
    > Lava Rising.
    >
    > Eruption.
    >

    --
    Cliffy - CARGPB2
    A passion for pinball!
    http://www.passionforpinball.com
  3. Archived from groups: rec.games.pinball (More info?)

    Rob,
    A friend of mine has an unshopped (and mostly working) one in
    Louisville KY 40165 that I'm sure he'll sell. Do you want me to put
    you in contact with him?

    >From what I remember, everthing is complete BUT the plastics are in
    rough shape, the under-PF kickout is not working and I "think" the
    sound isn't working - everything else is working (and the backglasses
    look nice) but it definately needs to be shopped out.

    Later
  4. Archived from groups: rec.games.pinball (More info?)

    I just wish that it were a good thing if you performed a drop catch
    with the kickback :-(

    Cliffy wrote:
    > Actually it says "Throw me a sacrifice" :)
    >
    > CAH wrote:
    > > Rob wrote:
    > >
    > >>I have listed this already, but this time added WTB in the headline as I
    > >>didn't know I should have in the first place. Anyway, I wanted to see
    > >>if anyone has a Volcano 1981 Gottlieb pinball machine for sale.
    > >>Preferably in Virginia. Anyone?
    > >>
    > >>
    > >>
    > >>--
    > >>Sent via Gamer Newsgroups
    > >>http://www.gamernewsgroups.com
    > >
    > >
    > > We Need a Sacrifice.
    > >
    > > Ball Save.
    > >
    > > Shoot Lit Volcano.
    > >
    > > Lava Rising.
    > >
    > > Eruption.
    > >
    >
    > --
    > Cliffy - CARGPB2
    > A passion for pinball!
    > http://www.passionforpinball.com
Ask a new question

Read More

Volcano Pinball Machine Games Video Games