Gtb Sys 80 Widebody Playfield Glass Size?

Based on a recent post it appears that 27 1/2" x 48 1/2" is the correct size
for Gottlieb System 1 widebody playfield glass.

I wanted to know if anyone knows the correct size for Gottlieb System 80
widebody playfield glass. My HH playfield glass measures 24 5/8" x 48 3/8".
I have checked the fit and measurements on my HH and it seems like the
length would be better at 48 1/2" (like Sys 1's). The width of 24 5/8" seems
to be the correct fit, 1/8" less would be sloppy, 1/8" more might not fit or
be tight. The 24 5/8" width allows the same amount of glass to slide in the
groove on the side of the machine as my Sys 1 machines.

So, does anyone know, is 24 5/8" x 48 1/2" the correct size for Gtb Sys 80
widebodies?

Thanks,
Tim

24 5/8" x 48 3/8" x 3/16" thick. LTG :)

"Silverballs" <Silverball@comcast.com> wrote in message

> So, does anyone know, is 24 5/8" x 48 1/2" the correct size for Gtb Sys 80
> widebodies?
>
> Thanks,
> Tim

For System 80 widebody, I have: 23-3/4" x 48" x 3/16". This was from a
glass on a Black Hole we recently restored/sold. I always thought BH and HH
were the same dimensions. Could be wrong. Better get a 3rd opinion and see
which one of us is off...

Ray J.
--
Action Pinball & Amusement, LLC