Black Knight ring kit

Anyone knows what are the exact rubber rings needed for a bk ?or where
i might find this info?

Just order a kit from PBR, I did and it was right. The Marco kit I
ordered for another BK I did came with a sheet but it had like 3 wrong
sizes and 2 missing rings. I have the sheet if you absoluetely need it.

"EdHunTer: wrote:
> Anyone knows what are the exact rubber rings needed for a bk ?or where
> i might find this info?

We have the complete full kit in stock- verified on an actual game so 100%
complete and accurate.

See our website at: www.actionpinball.com for pictures, prices, and online
ordering. Or e-mail me if you need further info.

Thanks!

Ray J.
--
Action Pinball & Amusement, LLC
Salt Lake City, Utah USA

Our's is verified on actual game, AND comes with diagram/map showing all
ring locations, AND sizes, AND has quick-sizing chart included as well for
easy ID.... Probably cheaper than PBR too!

www.actionpinball.com

Ray J.
--

<mikep28@omuonline.net> wrote in message
> Just order a kit from PBR, I did and it was right. The Marco kit I
> ordered for another BK I did came with a sheet but it had like 3 wrong
> sizes and 2 missing rings. I have the sheet if you absoluetely need it.

TRENDING THREADS