got another ton of parts to toss someones direction.

3 complete flipper mechs, tons of switches, posts, lamps sockets,
enormous supply of screws and odd goodies that you can never find when
trying to shop or restore something. etc, etc, etc. motor driver
boards, lamp boards...

can take a pic if needed, last 5 boxes sold without pics, but i'll hit
you with a pic if needed. TONS OF STUFF !

$275 shipped OBO

I'm interested. Send me a picture to give me a general ideal of the
quantity.

Mark
Norcross, GA