BLACKTIGER

Distinguished
Jul 15, 2005

Thanks to Trent, I was able to get most of my plastics I needed for my
No Fear. But there are 2 plastics I still need. One is the SkyDive
plastic, I cant remember right now what the other one is called but it
is on the right hand side and is a long slender one towards the middle
of the way down but will post this evening more on it. If you have any
plastics in NOS or perfect, unbroken condition condition, please drop
me a line.

Thanks

BLACKTIGER

Distinguished
Jul 15, 2005

The second plastic has a black square block on top of the plastic and
some or the rocks are purple.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks,

Mike

Mike

Good luck on the skydive plastic..... this is an assembly and is no
where to be found, ive been looking for a long time, i found one on
ebay, but it was dick chez that had it, so i passed.

About the other plastic. Jeff from crysatl lake ill had whole sets of
plastics. I bought a nos set about 3 months ago

John