Anyone have the vector files for WW,and ES inserts?

Would appreciate them, it would save me hours of creating them.
I am going to use them to make a negative/positive to transfer on a screen
and screen print my inserts.

thanks

john

ps.

The reason for this is obvious....

It seems what is happening alot lately is when people clearcoat their PF's
after they put inserts stickers on, is that the clear is adhering to the
sticker better than the sticker is sticking to the insert. or visa versa,,
eliminate the insert stickers and eliminate the problems with the clearcoat
over the inserts... my 2 cents anyways...

john

"jnhutch" <jnhutch@ev1.net> wrote in message
> Would appreciate them, it would save me hours of creating them.
> I am going to use them to make a negative/positive to transfer on a screen
> and screen print my inserts.
>
> thanks
>
> john

Bill Davis has cleared many playfields with my insert decals and has
not had one problem. Maybe he has a "secret" to clearing over them.

Check with him and he might be able to help you out

Thanks
Jeff
ClassicArcades Inc.

We show how to clear over your decals in This Old Pinball
TOP#4 too! It works pretty good if you do it right.
http://marvin3m.com/top