Sign in with
Your question

Whats the cheapest printers ink

Last response: in Computer Peripherals
December 20, 2011 2:22:52 PM

Hi,
There is no way to compare the prices of the ink cartridges if the content of an ink cartridge doesn't show on the package so how do we know what is really cheaper or not?
I am a teacher and I make tons of copies at home, I change my cartridges very often and feel like it might be wothwhile to invest in a printer using cheapest ink, can you help?
Thank you in advance,
Valerie
December 21, 2011 9:20:06 AM

bgmcdermott said:
Hi,
There is no way to compare the prices of the ink cartridges if the content of an ink cartridge doesn't show on the package so how do we know what is really cheaper or not?
I am a teacher and I make tons of copies at home, I change my cartridges very often and feel like it might be wothwhile to invest in a printer using cheapest ink, can you help?
Thank you in advance,
Valerie

You can choose one according to your preferences from here. They also have very good collection of printer cartridges, also you can choose compatible ink cartridges to save costs. they are in Australia. Alternatively you can go to any local online store and select according to your needs(printer,fax,scanner). Select a model that suits you and compare !
m
l
December 21, 2011 4:34:04 PM

bgmcdermott said:
Hi,
Thank you in advance,
Valerie

Kodak ESP printers, they use the number 10 color and black which are some of the cheapest inkjets on the market besides "refills". But because they try to keep there cost down the printers themselves aren't the greatest. If you are doing strictly word documents I wouldn't worry about. But there are better choices for photo quality and overall printer functions. But your looking for cheap so this shouldn't be an issue.

If your really trying to save money on ink then your best option is to buy a laser printer. The page yield on a toner cartridge far out weighs a inkjet cartridge and justifies the price tag. Things to keep in mind, laser printers are big, release VOCs into the air, and use a large amount of electricity (can cause brownouts).

EDIT: You might not always be able to find the amount of ink on the side of a cartridge box but it is better to go by page yield. Page yield is roughly based on covering 5% of the page. The reason I prefer page yield over actual ink amount is because some manufactures ink is actually heavier and when printing will use more of it to do the same amount as the lighter ink.
m
l
Related resources
December 26, 2011 2:19:41 PM

I have been using Jet Tec cartridges on my canon i 9950 for 4 years with the same print head very cheap and has 17ml in a cartridge email me for 2 very reliable supliers hope this helps Cliff
m
l
July 13, 2012 5:33:01 PM

bgmcdermott said:
Hi,
Thank you in advance,
Valerie

hello maybe you can check where to buy ink supplies online in google to see their products is cheaper than the other

m
l
!