2 clean non working ones at Coinopwarehouse $200 each if anyone wants a
project. Email lloyd@coinopwarehouse.com if interested.

On 15 Sep 2005 09:30:12 -0700, "bigmoney" <bigmoney@mfire.com> wrote:

>dude who cares?

I do! I do!

I do. It's just kind of rude to tack
on in this manner on someone elses FS
post.

Fred
TX
CARGPB#8
======================

On 15 Sep 2005 10:19:38 -0700, "Karl" <hondaruehs@aol.com> wrote:

>bigmoney wrote:
>> dude who cares?
>
>I don't.

Yet another reason why I will never post a FS on RGP.

Not that I tack my chump change on a whole lot, but I have to say,
usually this sort of gets me going too.

Then I thought about it, I have to say, with two vastly different
sellers (regionally) and one offer a GWG and one offering a project...
I have to say it is not that bad.

Andrew

Chris Lyon wrote:
> Bad form, Lloyd.

all righty then, what is ice cold beer game all about? the arcade
museum does not say much about it

marty

it is awesome. i actually like the zeke's peak variant of it more, but
it's the same game functionally, just in a different cosmetic package.
i think it was probably one of the the *most* played games at CAX this
year, with at least one person on it, and a number of watchers the
whole time. i had so much fun with it.

Ice Cold Beer is TRULY a game of skill - there is no luck involved
whatsoever (assuming your machine is working properly). I'd love to
find one of these near Seattle.

Mike

I've got a Zeke's Peak too (from the St. Louis SuperAuction) and it's a
great game. Mine needed the power supply rebuilt and belts replaced
(using vacuum tubing). I also cleaned the mechanism using a rifle bore
kit to get out all the old grease which makes a huge difference in
gameplay.

I wish I'd bought more of them, at that auction there were six or seven
needing work that all went fairly cheap ($40 to $80 range). The Ice
Cold Beer I had at the same time sold a few days later to another local
collector.

Mike Doyle

karl

Kenbo wrote:
> On 15 Sep 2005 10:19:38 -0700, "Karl" <hondaruehs@aol.com> wrote:
>

> >bigmoney wrote:
> >> dude who cares?
> >
> >I don't.
>
> Yet another reason why I will never post a FS on RGP.

I say again, dude who cares?

On 15 Sep 2005 16:05:12 -0700, "Karl" <hondaruehs@aol.com> wrote:

>Kenbo wrote:

>> >I don't.
>>
>> Yet another reason why I will never post a FS on RGP.
>
>I say again, dude who cares?

Obviously you don't. You said so twice.

Fred Kemper wrote:

> I do. It's just kind of rude to tack
> on in this manner on someone elses FS
> post.
>
> Fred
> TX
> CARGPB#8

And you would deny one of your fellow CARGPB's a chance to save BigBux
in exchange for a little elbow grease? <grin>

If they were geographically close, or selling _exactly_ the same thing,
I'd cry "foul", too. But it doesn't seem like a 100%'er in Illinois and
a "project" in Maryland really overlap, even if they are the same
machine. <shrug> YMMV... -JW

I apologize. I figured a non working one a thousand miles away from a
working one being sold was not going to annoy somebody, but gave
options to those interested in the game. Next time I will just do a
separate post. Lloyd

That was my Zeke's at CAX this year, and it certainly did get a lot of
play. It is always VERY popular with guests too.

The game is not that difficult to master, but is very fun. It is great
for kids as well. I hope all three of these go to good homes.

Kevin
www.krakboi.com

--
Sent via Gamer Newsgroups
http://www.gamernewsgroups.com

Pinman

Distinguished
Jul 16, 2003

OK now you guys have me wanting one of these. Anyone have a really nice
example close to Minnesota?

"Mike Messersmith" <planetmess@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Ice Cold Beer is TRULY a game of skill - there is no luck involved
> whatsoever (assuming your machine is working properly). I'd love to
> find one of these near Seattle.
>
> Mike

They're only fun for a few weeks or so.....

They have recently been remade, so they are
available new. Check with your local distributors.
--
Fred
TX

"PinMan" <vbirdsley@mchsi.com> wrote

> OK now you guys have me wanting one of these. Anyone have a really nice
> example close to Minnesota?

If anyone has a Taito Ice Cold Beer for sale close to Texas let me
know. I've been eyeing one of these up after playing my friend Bob's.

Craig Hassell
2005 Texas Pinball Festival
October 28th-30th, 2005
Irving, Texas