What is fair trade for STTNG

What would be a fair trade for STTNG?

What game is in the same "price" range as this game. What i call the
same class of games?

Is it games like Creature from black lagoon?
8 answers Last reply
More about what fair trade sttng

    You really *don't* want to fix those G.I. connectors, do you?

    I fixed it already. Easy fix.

    http://tinyurl.com/72ec3

    Ping

    Creature is around the same price as STTNG with condition being equal.

    I have both machines and wouldnt trade STTNG for CFTBL.

    -c

    I would never trade/sell a game not 100% working. Why lose any value
    for something that can be prevented.. unlike damage to
    playfrield,etc....

    Unless money is extremely tight, why look for an even trade. Just add
    or subtract 100's to get a much wider choice of games. Get a game you
    want to play, not one that you can do a straight up trade for.

    h_h

    That does make a lot more sense. I will wait till I get some more
    dough.

    Having both a ST:TNG and CFTBL, I find the value of CFTBL to be about $500
    higher than the ST:TNG, assuming they are in comparable condition.

    What's comparable in value? IMO Road Show, WCS, and I500 come to mind.
    ST:TNG is a tier up from games like FT, T2, Drac, Dr Who etc, but not quite
    to the level of Creech.

    --
    http://www.myhomegameroom.com

    "Dukester" <duke1234@gmail.com> wrote in message
    > What would be a fair trade for STTNG?
    >
    > What game is in the same "price" range as this game. What i call the
    > same class of games?
    >
    > Is it games like Creature from black lagoon?

Games Video Games Product