Help: Part numbers needed for Pinball Magic

pt

I know there are two different versions of the manual for PM. I only
have the one from IPDB and it's missing two part numbers.

On the Stage diverter assembly (A-00136-01), I need the diverter arm
itself and the two set screws that secure it to the shaft. My manual
shows them as parts 18 and 19 in the exploded view on page 90, but
there are no part numbers in the table on page 91. The table ends at
17!!

Can someone look these up in their manual and post the part numbers?
If you have the correct manual, they will not be on the same pages as
above and may not be 18 and 19 either... I'm having trouble getting
through to Kim and would like to fax my order in to IPB ASAP.

Thanks in advance
John

John ... we have the complete A-00136-01 for $29 on our side, for immediate
shipment, so this may be an option for you.

www.bayareaamusements.com

rick

"PT" <zeecarr1@earthlink.net> wrote in message
>I know there are two different versions of the manual for PM. I only
> have the one from IPDB and it's missing two part numbers.
>
> On the Stage diverter assembly (A-00136-01), I need the diverter arm
> itself and the two set screws that secure it to the shaft. My manual
> shows them as parts 18 and 19 in the exploded view on page 90, but
> there are no part numbers in the table on page 91. The table ends at
> 17!!
>
> Can someone look these up in their manual and post the part numbers?
> If you have the correct manual, they will not be on the same pages as
> above and may not be 18 and 19 either... I'm having trouble getting
> through to Kim and would like to fax my order in to IPB ASAP.
>
> Thanks in advance
> John

pt

Rick,

In the picture on your site the diverter arm is not shown. Is that arm
included with the assembly?

I am putting in an order from IPB anyway for a list of other parts. If
they don't have the diverter arm I'd surely order the whole assembly
from you.

Thanks
John

John ... sorry, and just looked, it seems that the diverter arm is separate
from the entire assy, so no, did not get that.