When I try to sign onto passport, I get the following message.

Sign-in Error

You have not signed in, or you have been unable to sign in. See right for
details.
Authentication required
Sign-in Error

You have not signed in, or you have been unable to sign in. See right for
details.
Authentication required

I was able to create a new Passport but have subsciptions associated with
the old one

Thndrstm wrote:

> When I try to sign onto passport, I get the following message.
>
> Sign-in Error
>
> You have not signed in, or you have been unable to sign in. See right for
> details.
> Authentication required
> Sign-in Error
>
> You have not signed in, or you have been unable to sign in. See right for
> details.
> Authentication required
>
> I was able to create a new Passport but have subsciptions associated with
> the old one

Look through the help here:

http://www3.sympatico.ca/nibblesnbits/ZonePassport.html

--