Tech Help - Flash Gordon Flippers

Can someone let me know how the upper flippers are tied to the lower
flippers on FG ? I can't remember if it is through the end of stroke
switches or the cabinet switches. I need to order a switch - tried
rebuilding it already and it didn't last, just can't remember what I
fixed last time. It's hell getting older.

Thanks to anyone that can help.

dave

Ray do you sell the spacers seperately? Didn't see them on your site.

Looks like this made out of nylon/plastic:

__________________/\

comes as part of the lane change switch from pinbot, but I haven't been
able to get this part seperate without ordering a low voltage switch
stack too (useless to me for the flippers)

I use 03-7811 to rebuild EOS too, they work great and are relatively
cheap.

On Bally games like this, the upper flipper was powered by a switch on the
lower flipper.

Originals aren't around anymore- we use Williams #03-7811 with the original
fishe paper or nylon spacer between them. We have these in stock- see our
site at: www.actionpinball.com for pictures, prices, online ordering.

Hope that helps!

Ray J.

Action Pinball & Amusement, LLC