FS: EPROMS - Prices SLASHED!

Maybe my price was a bit high originally. Didn't sell all that many.
Never liquidated eproms before. New price is 50 cents per piece. Add
$3 shipping to each order. Take the whole lot for $165 shipped! WOW!

Here's whats left:

2732A (163)
2764 (22)
27128 (81)
27256 (57)
27C010 (5)
27C512 (26)
27C1001 (1)
27C2001 (1)
27C4001 (3)
6351 (6)
9316 (21) some legs blackened/bent

386 pieces total.

Updated inventory of what is left:

2732A (163)
27128 (81)
27256 (57)
27C512 (21)

Rondondo wrote:
> Maybe my price was a bit high originally. Didn't sell all that many.
> Never liquidated eproms before. New price is 50 cents per piece. Add
> $3 shipping to each order. Take the whole lot for $165 shipped! WOW!
>
> Here's whats left:
>
> 2732A (163)
> 2764 (22)
> 27128 (81)
> 27256 (57)
> 27C010 (5)
> 27C512 (26)
> 27C1001 (1)
> 27C2001 (1)
> 27C4001 (3)
> 6351 (6)
> 9316 (21) some legs blackened/bent
>
> 386 pieces total.

Updated inventory:

27128 (81)
27256 (47)
27C512 (11)

Rondondo wrote:
> Updated inventory of what is left:
>
> 2732A (163)
> 27128 (81)
> 27256 (57)
> 27C512 (21)
> 27C1001 (1)
> 27C2001 (1)
> 27C4001 (3)
> 6351 (6)
> 9316 (21) some legs blackened/bent
>

> Rondondo wrote:
> > Maybe my price was a bit high originally. Didn't sell all that many.
> > Never liquidated eproms before. New price is 50 cents per piece. Add
> > $3 shipping to each order. Take the whole lot for $165 shipped! WOW!
> >
> > Here's whats left:
> >
> > 2732A (163)
> > 2764 (22)
> > 27128 (81)