Need Suggestion - Looking For WIRED Touch Mouse

Status
Not open for further replies.

shedlight

Distinguished
Dec 14, 2011
Hi Friends,

I'm looking for Wired Touch Mouse.

I already know that in market wireless touch mouse is available from companies like Apple, Microsoft but especially I need wired touch mouse because I want to stay away from waves which wireless equipment releases and also from the additional overhead of batteries expense which we need to replace after few months or a year.

Regards

When you walk outside you are in the middle of a few thousand wireless devices, phones, wifi routers, radio, TV, emergency bands, etc... What are you worrying about inside your house? Or do you never walk outside or are 10 miles from other people?

Get a wireless mouse. I would not worry about spending a $1 on batteries every few months either. Or get a regular wired mouse.

No wired mice with touch tech that I could see. About 4-5 wireless though.

shedlight

Distinguished
Dec 14, 2011
Thank you so much for replying. I want to keep this discussion cool rather than arguing on our personal preference.

By the way, a single battery cost here 60 it's not cheap as it is in US. But anyways, still I'm thankful to you.

Which wireless Touch Mouse is good in performance:- Apple Magic Mouse or Microsoft?

If I buy it for using with desktop then later will it possible to use it with Laptop?

shedlight

Distinguished
Dec 14, 2011
First of all Wish you a very Happy New Year.

In last couple of days I searched a lot about Apple's Magic Mouse, does it work with WindowsXP or not and found, it works partially, scrolling doesn't work. Though someone told in Apple's discussion forum that apple itself developed windows drivers for their mouse which is installed during bootcamp install, someone told the tweak to install windows drivers:-

download AppleBcUpdate.exe

and extract it with winrar then install AppleWirelssMouse.exe 32bit windows drivers but still there is an issue someone told in discussion forum that Apple might developed it for Mac hardware and no one is sure whether it will work with normal PC hardware or not. I desperately need a good touch mouse but Apple's Magic Mouse comes here in around 4000 so it's really a huge amount to take risk.

As far as Microsoft Touch Mouse is concerned :- http://www.microsoft.com/hardware/en-us/products/touch-mouse/microsite/
It says hardware requirement is Windows7

If get any clue to make them work with WindowsXp, please do let me know

I'm thankful to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.